Sabtu, 08 Mei 2010

What a tsukarete hibi(tired day)! TAT

Ichimonji
Ichi.
Mon.
Jiii-
I love that name.Something that reminds SOUJI OKITA (awesome!).Ne,in graduation ceremony today,there was special but nothing.I mean,I think that I Got bad ending one.Whuuu~
But I got some fee from school.That'as enough to buy 9-10 new comics.Or maybe I must hide it in my wallet,so I can use it for another need?(remember,u r already buy the newest comics yesterday!*grins*)
Good idea..
But I've realized that...soon,he'll be lived.from this city??OMG.It's like nothing but manga story.my lol prince will be gone.Hope I be able to meet him next time,in new life.better life.
Oh yeah.I just make new ameblo's blog.since My Japanese was so bad,I just know nothing but hiragana.Damn.That'as troublesome.
Yeah.its going to late nite long long so long.Have nice dream.
God bless U

*and for my lol prince,I still LOVE U!!read that??.lol.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar